2009年4月13日月曜日

Sensitive skin

I started blog in English. Hope my English is OK.

My mom gave me Body Lotion of Jurlique last month.
This smelles really nice and works for my sensitive and dry skin.

But i can't spend 7,000yen for body lotion, so i won't be able to use this lotion again.

I have terribly dry skin and I sometimes scratch my body while I'm sleeping. Because of that, I have trouble having scars.

Also feel itchy when I sweat....

So I love trying many different kinds of body lotion.
But I still never found a lotion which decrease itching .

Well, I should just go see a doctor anyway...

I really wanna improve my health this year including sensitive skin.

I heard De La Mer is really good for skin. But this brand is too expensive.

If am rich, I wanna use for daily skin care...






3 件のコメント:

  1. How long those one 7,000 yen lotion last for?

    返信削除
  2. Do you have E45 in Japan? good for all skin types http://www.e45.com/main.asp?pid=3318

    返信削除